Wolf Pack RolePlay
Hello and welcome to the Wolf Pack RP website! Please log in or register if you are member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Pack RolePlay
Hello and welcome to the Wolf Pack RP website! Please log in or register if you are member!
Wolf Pack RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Wastelands

2 posters

Go down

Crimson Wastelands Empty Crimson Wastelands

Post  Greystone Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 pm

These lands provide nothing for the pack, but brave members explore here, and come across lone wolves.
Crimson Wastelands Stock-photo-dry-wasteland-scenery-34360987

Last edited by Greystone on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greystone
Greystone
Alpha Male

Post Points : 863

https://wolfpackrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crimson Wastelands Empty Re: Crimson Wastelands

Post  Greystone Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 pm

I looked around this area, stains of blood and bones and rotten meat littered the area. A vile stench reached my nose, I was gasping for air; nearly choking on the smell. I caught my breath again; just in time, too. If I hadn't caught my breath, I would have turned out like on of those dead carcasses. I trudged on, seeing a lake of red water, snow was falling lightly. Soon, the fluffy, soft snow covered the ground. It wasn't any ordinary snow, it was red snow.
Greystone
Greystone
Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Crimson Wastelands Empty Reply..? owo

Post  Iscariot Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am

{ Sorry for the length, I have a lot of muse today. owo }
A black figure lurked about, a pair of haunting bright green orbs the only things visible as dusk began to slowly fade into night. No one could see the almost insane, crooked, yet sly grin on the muscular brute's rugged features, only large, crimson tinted ivories in a jagged line. All in all, he was a pretty frightening creature to come across at the time of night, and he knew it. The crescent-mooned night made it almost impossible to see his dark pelt, only when the trees gave way to an opening was one able to catch a glimpse of the wolf. Iscariot lifted his snout to the darkened sky and let out a solemnly beautiful, yet movingly menacing howl which could possibly raise the fur on a back or shake any spine who had heard it. Suddenly, the sound of a crunched snow reached his auds, which were now pricked forward.

Peeking from behind a tree, the brute lifted a brow and let out a low chuckle. A Cow Elk was wandering aimlessly by herself. With a glance to his sides, he crouched and took a few steps forward before charging into it's neck, claws unsheathing and digging into it's sides as hooks. His new found prey kicked it's legs wildly, yet Iscariot wasn't about to release his massive grip. He yanked his head back and forth, attempting to tighten his grip and block it's windpipe. The prey slowed down, now too tired to begin a fit once again. With a light smirk as the Elk fell to it's side, the brute let go and reached forwards to bite down on it's neck for the last time. He had killed it. Iscariot had been the dragging the dead creature through the thick snow for a while until he noticed he was atop a hill, and below the hill was an empty, vast wasteland. Blinking in surprise, his curiosity was peeked, and he began dragging his kill down
to it. After reaching the valley, he noticed a small river to his right, and dropping the Elk by it, began eating, ripping off ribs and scraping the meat off each one. Yes, he was a messy fighter, but he was no messy eater, he was wise enough to know he should store as many scraps as possible, and keep the bones for potential weapons. The familiar, coppery taste of blood flowed into his jaws. As he became full, he lowered himself down behind the carcass to rest, it was a rare thing when he caught such a prize, he normally had only come across rabbits and birds, so he decided he'd better keep watch over it. The next moment, the sound of footsteps awoke him. He arose slowly and took a step over the carcass before raising his tail in dominance at the gray creature before him. He sensed this was a pack wolf, but pack or none, he wanted to keep his meal, and his pride.

"Show yourself." He snarled sternly, his voice was low and crisp, yet loud enough that any weak creature would tremble to the sound. He was in no mood to be disturbed, this was his kill, his hard-earned meal, and he wasn't about to have some pack rat rain on his parade.
Iscariot
Iscariot

Post Points : 5
Location : Right here. No no, a little to the right... Yup, right there. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystone Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

(lolz Sorray, I'm not there. That post was made back when I was a fail roleplayer, so I didn't even specify that I went somewhere else. xD But that's okay, I'll just post for you.)

The dominant-- (Oh wait, I usually write first person here. FFfff... Fine, here's first person-->) I rose my brows and my ears pricked. Who was this new wolf? I had never seen him ever before. It bothered me slightly that the wolf showed signs of dominance, but he was quite an intimidating character. Because he was so intimidating, I had best kept my guard up and try not to trigger any anger from him. Wait, what was I thinking? A leader should never be intimidated by a loner. However, as I was already there and it would be cowardly to leave, I decided that I should introduce myself. I kept myself relaxed, occasionally flicking my tail.

"I call myself Greystone, though you may call me what you want, I won't mind. I am a pack leader, though, that would probably mean little to you," I said calmly. I glanced briefly to the dead, chewed-on elk. Though, it didn't interest me at all. What did interest me, however, was the unfamiliar wolf near it. Who he was, his name, that mattered at least a little, as I had just met this lupin. "And in case you were wondering, no, I don't want your kill. Have it all to yourself." As this wolf was standing over a dead prey animal, it was safe to assume that it was his kill and that he was defending it, for any wolf would rob from one another. That was survival, you fight for food, you kill to live, and you battle for what was rightfully yours. That was life. However, as I lived in a pack as the leader, I didn't have to fight over kills, and neither did any of my pack members. That was because life was simply easier for a pack wolf, but even easier for those dogs living in human's homes. He never considered those to be worthy however, for they never worked for much unless you'd find them outside, for some reason guarding sheep instead of eating them. But a loner wolf... They had it rough, so they had to follow the code of survival, or else they'd die. And I knew what that was like.
Greystone
Greystone
Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Crimson Wastelands Empty Reply..? owo

Post  Iscariot Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

The brute ever so slowly let his low, steady growl fade into the night air, yet kept his fur and tail in it's previous position, this so called, 'Alpha', could change his mood in a matter of seconds, as well as summon his pack to fight. Though he wasn't very afraid of either, he was clever, and knew he could out-smart any wolf who crossed his path, but only of course if the matter was hopeless if he were to fight back to a wolf that happened to have the ability to call more than 20 wolves to his side. Iscariot huffed mentally, could this introduction be any more apparent?

"That's no surprise. Pack rat. The name's Iscariot, call me Riot if you like, I am a loner. But that would probably mean little to you wouldn't it?" He sneered, feeling more comfortable around the brute as he loosened up and rounded him, observing his figure as he went. Of course he was an Alpha, but a little acting on Iscariot's part couldn't hurt. Heck. He could easily work his way into the guy's pack, use it as an opportunity to seek his revenge on packs by slaughtering a wolf or two, and slip right out, framing someone innocent while he pranced off with an excuse. Fortunately for this wolf, Iscariot was in no mood to murder, yet to tease and mock, try to make an enemy or two. He halted in front of the wolf, banner still in the air and a scolding look in his eyes.

"Cease the pity, kid. I chose this life. And if you haven't noticed, I'm quite fit for it, which is why your pack isn't worthy of me." Iscariot scoffed, smirking lightly as he began resting upon his haunches proudly, tail whirling around his legs as a cat's would.
Iscariot
Iscariot

Post Points : 5
Location : Right here. No no, a little to the right... Yup, right there. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Greystone Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:18 pm

I shut my eyes and I turned, realising that I've been away from my pack far too long. "I must leave now, take care," I muttered as I loped away. The land was rather unsettling for me, as it wasn't the best place to wander off as a leader. I trudged back to the territory, making sure to ignore everything else but the path home.

(ew, derpy short post. But I need to add those bios for everyone else.)
Greystone
Greystone
Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum